- Where do I go to access OmniView? Do I need to install anything on my workstation?
OmniView is already installed on your network. To reach it, pull up any browser (other than Internet Explorer) and enter the URL provided by your administrator.
- When I attempt to launch OmniView, I am hitting a pop-up requiring user ID and PW. Is there a setting to bypass that?
Request this from your IT group. Your bank’s policy may require this step.
- Is there a maximum number of matches a search will display?
1000 items maximum for item searches. For better item searches, refine your search criteria.
- Do you have to log on from the OmniView server itself?
No. The URL should launch OmniView from the workstation as well. There is no need to ‘RDP’ to the server before accessing.
- Can I access OmniView from a remote location (e.g. from home)?
Yes, but only if you are first logged into your institution’s network.
- How do you print inside OmniView?
Click on the PDF icon.
- Can we select multiples to print at once?
Yes. Click on the PDF icon and then select ‘Print-all’ or a similar option.
- How much data do you keep in OmniView?
Retention is handled by the institution. Most keep at least 7 years for Checks and Statements. Some reports and documents may be kept indefinitely (such as signature cards).
- Can you search inside of a large Report?
The Text Box search works for the content within a report as long as it has been set up as a text-searchable PDF.
- Are you able to search by a date range?
Using the ‘between’ operator will give the option to select a range.
- What other search options are available?
Use the drop-down arrow to view the available operators for each field. You may find =, >, >=, <, <=, starts with, ends with, contains, and between.
- What version are we running?
Click on the “circle-i” icon in the upper right corner (see below) to display the version for Support.